Air Liquide offers two main medical options. While these plans have different features and costs, they offer the same services and types of care, in-network preventive care at no cost to you and the same network of providers.
Houston and Dallas area employees may also have access to a Select ACO option. Additionally, employees living in Northern California, Southern California, and Portland may also have access to Kaiser HMO options.
No matter which Air Liquide medical plan you choose, you’ll have access to:
- Aetna Concierge
- Preventive Care
- Best Doctors
- Aetna’s Custom Care Management Unit
Call 1-866-449-6495 to speak with an Aetna Concierge representative for help answering your questions related to Air Liquide’s Aetna medical plans, locating providers and using tools and resources like WellMatch.
Preventive care is covered at 100% by all medical options offered through Air Liquide and includes:
- Annual physicals
- Blood pressure and cholesterol screenings
- And more!
For a full list of covered preventive care, see the Summary Plan Description.
Once you enroll in an Air Liquide medical plan, you can use Best Doctors for confidential help making medical decisions. This free service provides access to the best medical minds in the world so you can be sure you have the right diagnosis and treatment plan. It can also help you find specialists and get expert answers to your medical questions. Contact Best Doctors online at www.bestdoctors.com/members or call 1-866-904-0910.
Aetna’s Custom Care Management Unit
Regardless of which Aetna medical plan you choose, Aetna’s Custom Care Management Unit can help you manage a chronic condition. This program provides free personal support and information to support chronic conditions. Call 1-866-449-6495 for more information.
WellMatch makes shopping for a medical provider easier than ever. This convenient online tool, accessible from a computer, smartphone or tablet, allows Aetna medical plan participants to:
- Know your current health plan status and progress toward reaching your deductible limits
- Search for personalized cost estimates at providers near you
- Compare providers by quality rating, out-of-pocket cost and location
- Review providers, read co-worker recommendations (all anonymous, of course), and then call to schedule an appointment
- Track your out-of-pocket spending to date
Sign in or register today at WellMatchHealth.com
Wondering if you should go to the ER? Have a question about your medications? Registered nurses can provide you with information about health conditions, medications, treatment options and more. NurseLine can help you:
- Understand treatment options
- Ask medication questions
- Choose appropriate medical care
- Locate available local resources