Talent Acquisition Vision and Mission Statement
Vision: Exploring new solutions to achieve greater results.
Mission: To provide creative talent acquisition solutions that exceed our client’ expectations and are in alignment with overall Air Liquide goals.
Employee ReferrAL Program “Refer a Friend”
Know someone who’d make a great addition to Air Liquide’s team? Refer them for a job at Air Liquide through the Employee Referral Program. When you refer a candidate who gets hired, you’ll receive a referral reward. You will receive the reward payout once the candidate has completed 90 days of satisfactory performance.
The referral reward varies based on position:
- $1,000 for non-exempt (hourly) positions
- $1,500 for exempt (salaried) positions
- $2,500 for hard-to-fill positions (check Air Liquide News for positions with an asterisk)
- We will recognize top referrers through a drawing held twice a year, with award distribution through Above and Beyond
To refer a candidate, follow these steps:
- Go to TalentLink
- Search for the position you are seeking by entering information in any of the fields provided (Requisition #, Location, Title, etc.) then click the “Search” button.
- Click on the title of the position in the search results. This will pull up the job description.
- Click on “Refer A Friend” button and enter in your username (Employee ID#) and password. First time users can request a password on this page.
- Enter the required information and “submit”.
- Limited to regular, full-time open positions (ALLEX participants and contractor positions converted to full-time will not be eligible)
- Referral must be identified at the time the candidate completes the application for employment
- Hiring managers, supervisors, employment consultants, or other employees directly involved in the hiring/recruiting process are not eligible
- Senior executives, direct reports to entity presidents or corporate heads of business and/or department, and all Human Resources employees are not eligible
- ALLEX program participants are not eligible to recommend other ALLEX participants
- No payment for a new hire who will report directly or indirectly to the employee making the referral.
Air Liquide is proud to be a platinum corporate member and serves on the Board of Directors for the Texas Diversity Council. The Texas Diversity Council (TXDC) is a non-profit organization committed to fostering a learning environment for organizations to grow in their knowledge of diversity. The TXDC is a great opportunity for organizations to learn from some of the top corporate leaders in the area of diversity.
The TXDC is currently made up of five Councils throughout the state of Texas. The Councils serve the greater Metropolitan Areas of Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio.
Air Liquide is committed to hiring diverse top talent candidates. We are proud to be corporate sponsors of the following organizations: Society of Women Engineers, Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers and the National Action Council for Minorities in Engineering, Inc.