You may be eligible for a benefit under the American Air Liquide Holdings, Inc. Retirement Plan. Most eligible participants either have a benefit frozen as of
December 31, 2004, or December 31, 2016.
Your benefit is based on your compensation and years of service through the freeze date. You’re eligible to receive your benefit any time after your employment ends.
At termination or retirement, you may elect various monthly payment options or to receive your entire benefit in one lump sum payment.
Enhanced Pension Self-Service Website
Whether you are planning to retire soon or in the future, we want you to have access to your retirement plan information and take ownership in your retirement journey, which you can now do completely online. Your pension information is available through a new, updated, easy-to-use website, accessible 24/7 from work or home, on your computer, tablet or mobile phone.
Visit www.eepoint.com/airliquide to:
- Send, receive, and save documents electronically via the Message Center.
- Download forms and access other online support.
- Estimate your pension benefit.
- Find out when you are eligible to start pension payments.
- Initiate the retirement process when you are ready.
- And much more!
This is a new pension website, so you will have to create a new username and password by clicking “Register here.” Make sure you bookmark the site address for easy access!
For more information, check out these resources:
- Flyer (for active employees only)
- Pension updates (for Retirees only)
- Pension updates (for Term Vested employees only)
If you need help along the way and need to connect with a customer service representative, contact the Air Liquide Pension Services team at 1-877-465-2577, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. CT.