The American Air Liquide Holdings, Inc., Air Liquide & Airgas 401(k) Plan is available to a pre-selected group of Air Liquide associates who meet specific employment criteria.
Maximum annual contribution: $19,500 for 2021 ($26,000 if age 50 or older).
- Allows you to save 1% to 75% of your eligible salary before income taxes.
- The Company matches 50% on the first 6% of contributions you make to your account.
- If a participant’s compensation exceeds the IRS compensation limit ($290,000 in 2021) the full 3% match (i.e., 50% of 6%) will be deposited into the Supplemental Savings Plan. This only applies to compensation earned once the compensation limit is exceeded.
- An additional 1% of compensation goes into the Supplemental Savings Plan, a non-qualified plan.
- Your contributions are deducted from your paycheck without income taxes being taken out.
- A Roth option is also available which allows you to put money into your plan after tax. When you retire, you can receive money from the plan with no additional taxes deducted.
Certain participants whose pension benefits were frozen will also receive pension transition contributions to the Supplemental Savings Plan.
Questions about your plan? Visit rps.troweprice.com or call T. Rowe Price at 1-800-922-9945.