The Enhanced Savings Plan gives you the opportunity to save for retirement and to receive company matching contributions from Air Liquide. The maximum annual contribution is:
$19,000 in 2019 ($25,000 if age 50 or older).
- Allows you to contribute 1% to 75% of your eligible salary before income taxes.
- The Company matches 100% on the first 4% of contributions you make to your account.
- Your contributions are deducted from your paycheck without income taxes being taken out.
- A Roth option is also available which allows you to put money into your plan after tax. When you retire, you can receive money from the plan with no additional taxes deducted.
- Employees participating in the Enhanced Savings Plan also receive a service-based contribution based on years of service.
|Years of Service||Service-Based Contribution|
|1 to 4 years||3%|
|5 to 9 years||4%|
Air Liquide awards you with the service based contribution even if you do not participate in the company match. The service base contribution does have a 3-year cliff vesting schedule. You can choose a different contribution rate or make other changes to your account at any time by contacting T. Rowe Price.
Certain participants whose pension benefits were frozen will also receive pension transition contributions to this or another plan.
Questions about your plan? Visit rps.troweprice.com or call T. Rowe Price at 1-800-922-9945.