Most of us use electronics and social media, and while it is hard to deny the advantages of technology, many of us may have an unhealthy attachment. The constant need to feel connected is affecting us on many different levels. Feeling like you are caught up in the social media madness and need to recharge? This workshop will talk about the reasons you need to unplug.
- How do we begin to “detox?”
- The positives of unplugging to recharge our bodies and minds
- Steps to have a better balance
Many people worry. But how do you know your worrying is a problem? Anxiety disorders are one of the most common mental health issues in the United States. Join this webinar to learn:
- What anxiety is and when it’s an issue
- Different types of anxiety
- Solutions for anxiety
Do you find you’re always putting off your goals? Maybe you always tell yourself you’ll “start Monday.” Today is the day to start! This webinar will discuss:
- Different types of motivation
- Tips for getting motivated
- How you can stay motivated and reach your goals
Do you feel sluggish, bored, shut in and perhaps a bit blue now that holiday season is behind us, but spring is still weeks away? Does it sometimes feel like winter will never end? Sign up for this webinar to learn more about the winter blahs and how to cope.
- What causes the winter blahs?
- Differences between the blahs and SAD (seasonal affective disorder)
- Simple solutions and ways to “tune up” your attitude now!
Did you know that both parents work in over half of two-parent households? This statistic is even higher for single caregivers. Join this webinar to learn about how to stay sane and keep a work-life balance. We will discuss:
- Tips on time management
- How to prep and plan
- Divide and conquer
- Making time for you